Lively discussions regarding Landlord Tenant law. How to avoid legal entanglements. Strategies regarding rent control, maximizing rent and legal requirements under the law.
Click on blue title to launch video.
Latest Update on COVID-19 as it impacts Landlords.
See the latest video on the update regarding Covid 19- Following the video is a question and answer session.
Latest Video- How COVID-19 is Effecting Your Income Property- Must See Video-Posted July 3, 2020
State of California attempts to stop all evictions.
Seminar for The Apartment Dealer-March 19, 2020
How COVID-19 and Statewide Rent Control are Affecting Landlords.
Watch my latest video on how COVID-19 and Statewide Rent Control is affecting landlords and strategies to use.
Seminar LB Convention Center Sept. 18, 2019
Statewide Rent Control & Obtaining a Successful Eviction
1. The Impact of Statewide Rent Control
2. Strategies To Obtain Market Rent Under Statewide Rent Control
3. What Steps should Be Taken Prior To Leasing A Unit
4. Items That Must Be Contained In Your Lease Agreement
5. Change Of Ownership Requirements
6. The Unlawful Detainer Process
7. Rent Control Notice Must Be Posted On The Property
8. Service Of The Rent Registration Certificate
9. New Requirements To Serve A 3 Day Notice
10. Items Required In A 3 Day Notice To Quit
11. Keep Accurate Rental Records
12. When Does A 3 Day Notice Expire
Update-You cannot serve a 60 day notice on property subject to Statewide Rent Control after Oct. 31, 2019
Landlord Tenant Video-Cast-May 26, 2019
Introducing My New Co-Host, Ryan Block
1. Judge's Bias
2. Advocating for Landlord Rights
3. New Laws Regarding Airbnb
4. Laundry Leases
5. Reimbursement for Soft Retro-Fitting
6. New Rules for a 3 Day Notice in Unincorporated LA County
7. Ellis Act- The Ultimate Rent Control Solution
Landlord Tenant Video-Cast-Sept. 22, 2018
1. A New 3 Day Notice to Pay Rent or Quit
2. Tenants Refuse to Give Their Names After a Foreclosure
3. Prejudgment Claimants Delaying Eviction Cases
4. Tenants Displaying Signs in Their Windows
5. How to Terminate a Section 8 Tenancy
6. Service/Comfort Animals
7. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations